[R] Linear Regressions with constraint coefficients

Aleksandrovic, Aljosa (Pfaeffikon) Aljosa.Aleksandrovic at man.com
Wed Sep 14 10:50:57 CEST 2016

Hi all,

I'm using nnls() to run multi-factor regressions with a non-negativity constraint on all the coefficients. It works well, but unfortunately the nnls() function only returns the parameter estimates, the residual sum-of-squares, the residuals (that is response minus fitted values) and the fitted values.

Furthermore, does somebody know how I can get the below outputs using nnls()?

	- Coefficient Std. Errors
	- t values
	- p values

Thanks a lot for your help!

Kind regards,
Aljosa

Aljosa Aleksandrovic, FRM, CAIA
Senior Quantitative Analyst - Convertibles
aljosa.aleksandrovic at man.com
Tel +41 55 417 76 03

Man Investments (CH) AG
Huobstrasse 3 | 8808 Pfäffikon SZ | Switzerland

Huobstrasse 3 | 8808 Pfäffikon SZ | Switzerland