[R] Problem in "cannot allocate vector of size"

GwanSeon Kim tatekorea at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 17:15:15 CEST 2016

Hi R-Users,
I am running raster to point code in R, but I have an error message that
"cannot allocate vector of size 1.7 Gb". One of my friends run the same
code I used, and it is working with his computer. I am using Window 7
64-bit with 16 GB ram. When I check memory size and limit in RStudio, I
have memory.size() : [1] 11205.57 and memory.limit() : [1] 16341. I already
searched on google to solve this problem, but I could not fix it. Could
anyone possibly help me to solve this problem?
Thanks,

Sun

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]