[R] outliers in Box Plot

Rosa Oliveira rosita21 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 13:38:02 CEST 2016

Dear all,

I have searched all over and didn´t found an answer :(

I need urgently to "extract" de identification of the weight outliers of
the participants of a study.

So, I have a data base with several variables:
id
weight
are 2 off them.

So, I've done a boxplot and found the weight have outliers. Now I need to
identify the id's of those participants.
I can get the outliers values, nonetheless lots os them are not correct for
some vriables.

Can you please help me?

boxplot(WEIGHT~AGE,baseR,range=3)     #print WEIGHT boxplot
boxplot(WEIGHT~AGE==1,,baseR,range=3, plot=FALSE)$out      # find outliers
values to age 1 (example)

I attach the data.

Best,
Rosa Oliveira

Antes de imprimir este e-mail pense bem se tem mesmo que o fazer.
Há cada vez menos árvores.
Não imprima, pense na sua responsabilidade e compromisso com o MEIO
AMBIENTE!
<http://pt.dreamstime.com/cora-ccedil-atildeo-criado-das-folhas-de-aacutervores-diferentes-thumb12275776.jpg>
<http://pt.dreamstime.com/cora-ccedil-atildeo-criado-das-folhas-de-aacutervores-diferentes-thumb12275776.jpg>