[R] Help with a code in R

Erika Rocío Espinosa Balbuena erikareb at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 16:45:40 CEST 2016

Hi,

Sorry, how can I review on line, but here is the complete code:

##Librerias
library(stats)
library(base)
library(dplyr)
library(timeDate)
library(zoo)
library(forecast)
#library(parallel)
library(foreach)
library(iterators)
#library(doParallel)
#library(snow)
#library(doSNOW)
library(reshape2)
library(pryr)
#library(rpivotTable)

#numCores <- detectCores()
#cl <- makeCluster(numCores)

###NACIONAL###
#setwd("C:/RealMetrics/02_Aplicaciones/RM_SCM_DRM/RTools/Erika_Test")

#write.csv(out, file="C:/Users/ErikaRocío/Documents/Curso R/nuevos.csv")
#rpivotTable(forecast_nal,rows="Familia","Submarca","prod_id",col="s",
aggregatorName="sum",vals="Point.Forecast")

##Lectura de datos
#datos<-read.csv("FCST_YEAR_WEEK_PROD_NAC.csv")
datos<-read.csv("C:/Users/ErikaRocío/Documents/Curso
R/FCST_YEAR_WEEK_PROD_NAC.csv")
b<-data.frame(datos)

calendar<-read.csv("C:/Users/ErikaRocío/Documents/Curso R/cat_sem.csv")
forecast_date<-calendar[,c(8,9,14,10)]

espejo<-read.csv("C:/Users/ErikaRocío/Documents/Curso R/cat_prod.csv")

##Subbases
#Combinaciones
comb<-b[,c(3,4,5)]
comb<-comb %>% distinct
g<-seq(1,nrow(comb),by=1)
dates <- attr(fca$mean, "tsp")
datecol <- seq(from=dates[1], to=dates[2], by=1/dates[3])
fct<-cbind.data.frame(s,datecol,Point=fca$mean)
forecast_nal<- rbind.data.frame(forecast_nal,fct)
}
else
{

fit <- tbats(y)
fcb <- forecast(fit, h = 16)
dates <- attr(fcb$mean, "tsp")
datecol <- seq(from=dates[1], to=dates[2], by=1/dates[3])
fct<-cbind.data.frame(s,datecol,Point=fcb$mean)

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]