[R] Problem Mixstock in R

Nordlund, Dan (DSHS/RDA) NordlDJ at dshs.wa.gov
Wed Sep 21 22:33:05 CEST 2016

Googling "mixstock CRAN" I found the following:

Package 'mixstock' was removed from the CRAN repository.
Formerly available versions can be obtained from the archive.
Archived on 2014-08-30 as long-term memory-access errors were not corrected.

You might want to contact the maintainer of the package directly with your questions.

Dan

Daniel Nordlund, PhD
Research and Data Analysis Division
Services & Enterprise Support Administration