[R] question about the anova() function for deviance analysis

Bert Gunter bgunter.4567 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 03:16:22 CEST 2017

This list is about R programming; your question seems mostly about
statistics, and is therefore off topic here. I suggest you consult a
local statistical expert who *is* comfortable with such statistical
analyses. In general, partitions of sums of squares in statistical
models can depend on the order of model terms, but you have provided
so little information that I doubt that anyone can guess to what
exactly you refer.

Cheers,
Bert

Bert Gunter