[R] Setting .Rprofile for RStudio on a Windows 7 x64bit

BR_email br at dmstat1.com
Mon Apr 17 19:47:03 CEST 2017

TO _ALL_:
THANK YOU. THANK YOU. THANK YOU.
After hours, and hours, and hours, and ... , and hours: Success.
To all who helped, thanks.
My quest was minor, but major for me, as I learn from the path of one,
whether big or small begets another.

I never look down at anyone, except to help him/her up.

With gratitude,
Bruce

Bruce Ratner, Ph.D.
The Significant Statistician™
(516) 791-3544
Statistical Predictive Analtyics -- www.DMSTAT1.com
Machine-Learning Data Mining and Modeling -- www.GenIQ.net

Peter Dalgaard wrote:
>> On 17 Apr 2017, at 19:01 , BR_email <br at dmstat1.com> wrote:
>>
>> Berend: Something looks good, but RStudio still Rprofile still doees not affect the launch.
>>
>>> source(echo=TRUE, "C:/Users/BruceRatner/Documents/.Rprofile.site")
>>> options(prompt="R> ")
>>> set.seed(12345)