[R] Looking for a package to replace xtable

Bruce Ratner PhD br at dmstat1.com
Thu Apr 20 21:22:18 CEST 2017

Duncan: Thanks. I've exhausted my search for a simple table package that also allows for column sums. If you are not familiar with the decile table, you will find it quite embedded with much insight for predominance of virtually any model.
Regards,
Bruce

Bruce Ratner PhD
The Significant Statistician™