[R] Problem in conversion of regulate time series and forecasting using Date Time [Timestamp values]:R

Dhivya Narayanasamy dhiv.shreya at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 06:32:44 CEST 2017

Hi Jim,

Thank you for the reply. 'gg.ts' is actually the object name of the time
series I am using here.  Also I have changed my timestamp class from factor
to POSIXct  (gg$timestamps <- as.POSIXct(gg$timestamps, format = "%Y-%m-%d
%H-%M-%S") . When i plot this time series on graph, the x axis scales shows
random value rather than showing timestamp value. Is there any way to
correct the graph to make it show the timestamp value on x axis?  I use
plotly function for plotting.

Regards| Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Dhivya Narayanasamy

Contact No: +91-8438505020