[R] something weird has happened....!!!!!!!!!!

MacQueen, Don macqueen1 at llnl.gov
Fri Dec 15 17:52:48 CET 2017

You could try this and see what you get:

  unique(  yguii(ZEEL.NS, "o") - yguii(ZEEL.NS, "o")  )

or maybe

  table(  yguii(ZEEL.NS, "o") - yguii(ZEEL.NS, "o")  )

You showed two sets of output from the expression
   yguii(ZEEL.NS, "o")

Were they done one right after the other? Or could ZEEL.NS have changed in between?

The function could be using a variable that's only defined in the global environment (presumably by mistake, but it's an easy mistake to make), and its value changed in between function calls.

Reinstalling R would be a waste of time.

-Don

--
Don MacQueen
Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory