[R] R studio server vs R server and Small computer to run R

Marc Schwartz marc_schwartz at me.com
Wed Jan 18 18:11:52 CET 2017

> On Jan 18, 2017, at 11:03 AM, John Sorkin <jsorkin at grecc.umaryland.edu> wrote:
>
> Please forgive my resending this help request. I sent it two days ago. To date I have not received any responses.
> Thank you,
> John
>

> I am looking for a small computer low power that I make available on the web that will run R studio server or R server
>
> 1) can anyone recommend a computer?
>
> 2) can anyone let me know the advantages and disadvantages of R studio server and R server?
>
> Thank you
>
> John

John,

I missed your first post on this, but I suspect that the lack of replies here is due to R Studio having their own support venue:

  https://support.rstudio.com/hc/en-us

and that your query is likely best posted directly to them, since this is not strictly an R question, per se, thus technically off-topic for R-Help.

Regards,

Marc Schwartz