[R] R console not echoing input

Duncan Murdoch murdoch.duncan at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 22:17:51 CEST 2017

Hi Mik.

Likely you executed sink(...) to redirect output somewhere.  You undo
that with sink().  You can compute how many such sinks are in effect
(they stack) using sink.number(), but you probably won't be able to see
the output, so that's  more useful in something like

while (sink.number() > 0) sink()

than in providing useful information.

Duncan Murdoch