[R] Please help(urgent) - How to simulate transactional data for reliability/survival analysis

Sunny Singha sunnysingha.analytics at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 14:02:05 CEST 2017

Thanks Boris and Bret,
I was successful in simulating granular/transactional data.
Now I need some guidance to transform the same data in format acceptable
for survival analysis i.e below format:

pump_id | event_episode_no. | event(0/1) | start | stop | time_to_dropout

The challenge I'm experience is to generate the 'start' and 'stop' in units
of minutes/days from single column of 'Timestamp' which is
the column from transactional/granular data based on condition tagged in
separate column, 'event 0/1, (i.e event ).

Please guide how to do such transformation in 'R'.

Regards,
Sandeep