[R] FOR TAKING PERCENTAGES of OTUS in each column (n=2910 COLUMNs)

Jeff Newmiller jdnewmil at dcn.davis.ca.us
Tue Mar 7 07:46:30 CET 2017

If your problem really requires genetics jargon to be expressed, then perhaps you should be asking it in a forum where more of the participants are likely to understand it... like the Bioconductor help forum?

https://www.bioconductor.org/help/support/

The Posting Guide mentioned in the footer has quite a lot of helpful context for the kinds of questions that are appropriate here... I recommend reading it.