[R] Example of the use of the "crt" graphical parameter?

Michael Hannon jmhannon.ucdavis at gmail.com
Mon May 1 22:57:30 CEST 2017

Hi, folks.  This is an issue that we've defined away, but I recently
thought it would be useful to rotate characters in some marginal text
in a base-R plot.  I made a few stabs on using the "crt" parameter but
was unsuccessful.

I'm deliberately omitting details of my attempts, as I want just to
focus on the following: if you know of any working example of the use
of that parameter. will you please send me a link to it?  Thanks.

(Note that there are *many* links to Cathode Ray Tubes,)

-- Mike