[R] Example of the use of the "crt" graphical parameter?

Bert Gunter bgunter.4567 at gmail.com
Mon May 1 23:08:57 CEST 2017

Hard to know what you want or did without code.

But, a guess: did you want the "srt" parameter and not  "crt"?

Of course, it's always useful to read the man page, in this case for
?par, where it says:

(for crt):  "A numerical value specifying (in degrees) how **single
characters** should be rotated. It is unwise to expect values other
than multiples of 90 to work. Compare with srt which does string
rotation." [note: "string" = several characters = text]

Cheers,
Bert

Bert Gunter

and sticking things into it."