[R] finegray function in the survival package

Ahalya Sivathayalan ahalsiva at gmail.com
Wed May 3 02:54:55 CEST 2017

Hello R-team,

I am trying to use the tmerge function from survvial library. My data is
similar to mgus2 dataset from R.

But, I get the following message.

Error in tmerge(dat, dat, id = Number, death = event(dYears, death), BMF =
event(ptemp,  :
  tstart must be > tstop

Could you help me?

Thanks,
Ahalya.

On Wed, Sep 7, 2016 at 8:29 AM, Therneau, Terry M., Ph.D. <therneau at mayo.edu
> wrote:

> On 09/07/2016 05:00 AM, r-help-request at r-project.org wrote:
>
>> Dear R-Team,
>>
>> I have been trying to use the finegray routine that creates a special data
>> so that Fine and Gray model can be fit. However, it does not seem to work.
>> Could you please help me with this issue?
>>

>> Thanks,
>> Ahalya.
>>

> You have given us no details of your example code that "doesn't work", and
> I can't read your mind.  So no, we can't help.  Give us a hint.
>
> Terry T

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]