[R] finegray function in the survival package

Therneau, Terry M., Ph.D. therneau at mayo.edu
Wed May 3 14:35:26 CEST 2017

Your question is much like "what is in my pocket?" since the only possible answer is "how
could I know?".  You have some block of R code that produce the stated error, but we don't
know what it is.  One wild guess is that a death time which is <=0 will produce this error
since that would lead to an invalid time interval.

Please look at the "Asking for help" section of https://www.r-project.org/help.html, and
in particular the link on reproducable examples.  You need to give an example, with data,
that reproduces the problem.

Terry T.

(PS, I agree that the error message is too terse.  I will try to make it better.)