[R] visualization of KNN results in text classification

Elahe chalabi chalabi.elahe at yahoo.de
Mon May 8 13:59:06 CEST 2017

Any idea?!

    On Sunday, May 7, 2017 5:56 PM, Elahe chalabi via R-help <r-help at r-project.org> wrote:

 Hi all,

Does anyone know what is the best way to visualize KNN(K nearest neighbor) results for classification of texts in R?

My data set has only speeches and the type of the people for them which is control group or Alzheimer group, KNN classifies these two groups for me but I don't know how to plot the results. Does anyone know any special package?

Thanks for any help!
Elahe