[R] visualization of KNN results in text classification

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Mon May 8 15:29:57 CEST 2017

Well, probably you need to first tell us why none of the suggestions that
come up when you google "plot KNN results in R" work for you, and what
other kind of plot you are trying to produce, and what you have tried, so
we can offer advice that helps.

As it is, we have no idea what you are after.

Sarah