[R] visualization of KNN results in text classification

Ismail SEZEN sezenismail at gmail.com
Mon May 8 15:32:16 CEST 2017

As far as I know, kNN groups by Eucledian distance. So, you need numerical data as input. You said your dataset has only “speeches” and “type of people”. Are these input? or one of them is input and the latter one is output? Type of people should be a factor variable (I guess). I don’t know how you represent “speech” in your dataset. As character or numerical representation of a feature? If you send a minimal example of the problem, we can help you. Please, read posting guide.