[R] RCommander issue

Jim Lemon drjimlemon at gmail.com
Wed May 17 23:50:10 CEST 2017

Hi Thambu,
You must have an internet connection, otherwise you couldn't access
CRAN. Have you tried using "install.packages" (see the help page) from
within R? Your message isn't clear whether you have used that function
or tried to download the package from a Web browser and then install
it from the local copy of the package.

There are a lot of things that can go wrong when accessing the
internet and the error message does not seem to implicate R.

Jim