[R] Help in R code

Jeff Newmiller jdnewmil at dcn.davis.ca.us
Thu May 25 15:53:44 CEST 2017

Read the Posting Guide. Assuming your question is not about homework or statistics, the answer is probably yes. After reading the the Posting Guide you will also know that this is a plain text email list so you will need to set your email program appropriately. You will also know that a minimal example including data is (almost always) needed, but you might want to read some help about what that actually looks like [1][2][3], since many attachment types are also not allowed on the list.

If this seems like a lot of work, keep in mind that we can't read your mind and you will eventually have to break your problem down this way anyway, and you might just figure out the answer yourself if you are thorough in writing your minimal example.

[1] http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5963269/how-to-make-a-great-r-reproducible-example

[2] http://adv-r.had.co.nz/Reproducibility.html

[3] https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/reprex/index.html