[R] Function to save results

Eric Berger ericjberger at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 15:23:22 CET 2017

Hi Priya,

You did not follow the logic of the pseudo-code.
The sink("filename"), sink() pair captures whatever output is generated
between the first sink statement and the second sink statement.
You need (possibly) to do:

sink("C://Users//Priya//Desktop//Attractor analysis_all
genes//synaptogenesis//attr.txt")

net <- loadNetwork("C://Users//Priya//Desktop//Attractor analysis_all
genes//synaptogenesis//regulationof_dopamine_signaling_submodule3.txt")

attr <- getAttractors(net, type="asynchronous")

sink()

HTH,

Eric