[R] Function to save results

Priya Arasu galaxie2485 at yahoo.co.in
Wed Nov 1 15:10:58 CET 2017

Hi Eric,I tried as you suggested but I could not find the output in the text file I created (attr.txt)

net <- loadNetwork("C://Users//Priya//Desktop//Attractor analysis_all genes//synaptogenesis//regulationof_dopamine_signaling_submodule3.txt")sink("C://Users//Priya//Desktop//Attractor analysis_all genes//synaptogenesis//attr.txt")

sink()

attr <- getAttractors(net, type="asynchronous")
 Priya