[R] Multiple CSV files in different sheets of an Excel file

Kamlesh Khollam khollam.kamlesh33 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 08:50:00 CET 2017

Hi Marc and Team,
Apology for the late reply.

I went through the github code for WriteXLS and accordingly passed required
arguments. Its working fine now. I am able to create a excel workbook with
multiple csv's. By Merge I mean create a excel workbook by adding multiple
csv's as different sheets in it.

Thank you again for your help and your time.

--
Best Regards,
Kamlesh Khollam

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]