[R] tcltk problems

peter dalgaard pdalgd at gmail.com
Sat Nov 18 14:04:22 CET 2017

That should probably work, but I wonder whether the root cause might be non-installation of Ubuntu "-devel" (or is it "-dev"?) Tcl and Tk packages. It doesn't look quite right to have to tell R's configure about a path that depends on the current Tcl/Tk version. I would have expected that tclConfig.sh would be found in /usr/lib or /usr/local/lib.

-pd