[R] Data cleaning & Data preparation, what do R users want?

Robert Wilkins iwritecode2 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 17:37:21 CET 2017

R has a very wide audience, clinical research, astronomy, psychology, and
so on and so on.
I would consider data analysis work to be three stages: data preparation,
statistical analysis, and producing the report.
This regards the process of getting the data ready for analysis and
reporting, sometimes called "data cleaning" or "data munging" or "data
wrangling".

So as regards tools for data preparation, speaking to the highly diverse
audience mentioned, here is my question:

What do you want?
Or are you already quite happy with the range of tools that is currently
before you?

[BTW,  I posed the same question last week to the r-devel list, and was
advised that r-help might be a more suitable audience by one of the
moderators.]

Robert Wilkins

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]