[R] Fwd: R errors

Michael Dewey lists at dewey.myzen.co.uk
Mon Oct 2 11:27:31 CEST 2017

You need to give us some more information. What package(s) are you
using? What are TAbehdata, TAeff, TA_coev_Second_Attempt? It might help
to show us the output of sessionInfo too.

It is better to post in plain text not HTML as HTML can end up mangled
so we do not see what you thought you sent.

Michael

--
Michael
http://www.dewey.myzen.co.uk/home.html