[R] Fwd: R errors

Jim Lemon drjimlemon at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 23:27:30 CEST 2017

Hi Nyi,
It is very unlikely that you ran exactly the same code twice and got a
different result. Since we do not know what that code was, we can't
debug it (and probably don't want to) so the best thing to do is to
take the R script that you ran the first time (you do have the R
commands in a file?) and compare it line by line with the second
attempt. On a wild guess, you may have changed one of the operators in
the model formula.

Jim