[R] New post for Rhelp

Wed Aug 1 21:51:49 CEST 2018

Statistics issues are generally off topic here; and we generally prefer
posters to show us their own efforts rather than expecting us to solve the
problem for them.

However, this CRAN time series task view may be useful to you:

https://cran.r-project.org/web/views/TimeSeries.html

Cheers,
Bert

Bert Gunter