[R] searching for a specific row name in R

Tue Aug 14 06:18:06 CEST 2018

These seem to be basic R questions. You should spend time with an R
tutorial or two for this sort of thing. This list is here to help, but you
also need to do homework on your own if you have not already done so.

Cheers,
Bert

Bert Gunter

sticking things into it."