[R] searching for a specific row name in R

Tue Aug 14 10:20:35 CEST 2018

Hello,

If you have one hundred identifier names that you want to check the
result of

id %in% column

will have length 100, the same as length(id).
If you want a shorter result you can do

which(id %in% column)

This will give you only the TRUE values.

Hope this helps,

Rui Barradas