[R] source script file that contains Unicode non-English characters

Faridedin Cheraghi |@r|dcher @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sat Aug 18 10:15:26 CEST 2018

Dear Duncan,

thanks again for your response.

>  I'm talking about the R Core developers.

Now it make sense. Those [R Core] are the key words that were omitted in
your original email.

> If you think this is a new bug, you should report it to the bug tracking
system (which requires you to be registered first).  Posting it to me or to
R-help will probably not result in any action on it.  Posting it to the bug
page will at least result in a fairly permanent record.

I already did. Deepayan told me to post it here first to make sure it is
"really" a bug.

Farid.

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]