[R] Bitbucket code

Marc Schwartz m@rc_@chw@rtz @end|ng |rom me@com
Wed Aug 29 16:25:27 CEST 2018

> On Aug 29, 2018, at 7:18 AM, prof.amit.mittal using gmail.com wrote:
>
> I installed a local zip file a few days ago and the package was recently
> modified on bitbucket , with a stable zip version not yet available.
>
> How many days does it usually take to get a stable zip version. How can I
> `devtools` it from the bitbucket the fastest way? I have my own sourcetree
> and the author has created in cloud.
>

> BR
>
> Amit

Hi,

No need to post twice.

I don't use Bitbucket, but it looks like the devtools package has a install_bitbucket() function, so perhaps that will do what you want.

In terms of making a stable archive file available, that will be entirely up to the package maintainer and when/how they choose to make that available (e.g. via CRAN or other vehicles).

Regards,

Marc Schwartz