[R] R-hts

deva d devazresearch at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 18:49:27 CET 2018

Thanks Jeremie

My data has 40 entities clustered into 2 types (rural/urban) & two sub
groups in each (bug/small).

Panel will give me for all 40 v/s time id.

Suppose I need to see rural v/s time or big urban v/s time, then how should
I obtain findings...?

Kindly advise is possible.

Thanks and regards,

Deva

-- sent from my handphone

On Jan 10, 2018 10:50 PM, "Jérémie Juste" <jeremiejuste at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Have a look at the plm package https://cran.r-project.org/
> web/packages/plm/index.html
> It has a convenient way to structure your data into panel according to
> some id.
>
> Best regards,
> Jeremie
>

> On Wed, Jan 10, 2018 at 5:41 PM, deva d <devazresearch at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> dear all,
>>
>> i need some help in structuring my data file for a hierarchical time
>> series
>> analysis.
>>
>> can someone help please ?
>>
>> i have a 600 row database in the nature of a panel data, with 3 time
>> series
>> values of interest. the data also has 4 classificatory variables
>> comprising
>> a code for each entity in the panel, a value for time (year), and
>> classification of type of entity and a further sub-group of the type.
>>
>> i am unable to structure the data file for performing the hts analysis.
>>
>> thanks in advance.
>>
>> *....*
>>
>> *Deva*

>> *in search of knowledge, everyday something is added ....*
>>
>> *in search of wisdom, everyday something is dropped  ... an old Chinese
>> Proverb*

>> ng-guide.html
>>

> --
> Jérémie Juste