[R] R-hts

deva d devazresearch at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 02:49:16 CET 2018

thanks jeff and jeremie,

i am attaching 40 rows of the data, randomly picked from the large table.

the vars are - entity (1-46, with some missing IDs not included due to
missing data), group (1/2), sub group (1/2/3/4), year (2002-2016), y, x1
and x2 - large values included due to size of players - (may not be
considered as outliers as they constitute the sample and are important
countrywide entities)

hope this helps.

i thought an hts may be a better analytical tool compared to panel (a pivot
table in excel helps me obtain some aggregation), hence the query ...

thanks for your guidance,

*....*

*Deva*

*in search of knowledge, everyday something is added ....*

*in search of wisdom, everyday something is dropped  ... an old Chinese
Proverb*