[R] reading lisp file in R

Eric Berger ericjberger at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 06:02:29 CET 2018

It seems the file contains records, with each record having 18 fields.
I would use awk (standard unix tool), creating an awk script to process the
file
into a new file with one line for each record, each line with 18 fields,
say comma-separated.
The csv file can then be easily read into R via the function read.csv.

HTH,
Eric