[R] reading lisp file in R

Ranjan Maitra maitra at email.com
Thu Jan 18 06:35:00 CET 2018

Thanks! I guess one way to do it in R would be to read the lines and then do character parsing (string-matching and other operations) to save as a data frame and forget about the lines at the end perhaps? I am not sure how general such a scheme would be: that is also something I would like to show my students, because the fact is that to be useful it should be general or easily modified for use other datasets.

Best wishes,
Ranjan