[R] Portable R in zip file for Windows

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothendieck at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 15:19:04 CET 2018

I believe that the ordinary Windows installer for R can produce a
portable result by choosing the appropriate configuration options from the
offered screens when you run the installer  Be sure to enter the desired
path in the Select Destination Location screen, choose Yes on the
Startup options screen and ensure that all boxes are unchecked on the
Select additional tasks screen.