[R] Portable R in zip file for Windows

Juan Manuel Truppia jmtruppia at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 21:04:33 CET 2018

What is wrong with you guys? I asked for a zip, like R Studio has for
example. Totally clear.
I cant execute exes. But I can unzip files.
Thanks Gabor, I had that in mind, but can't execute the exe due to security
restrictions.
Geez, really, treating people who ask questions this way just makes you
don't want to ask a single one.