[R] Help in Plotting in "fArma" Package

Moyukh Laha laha.moyukh at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 19:30:26 CET 2018

Hello,
        I am new to R and for some of my research work I am using 'fArma'
package to estimate the Hurst parameter of a time series.
        When I am ding the following command :
                                     rsFit(data, doplot = TRUE)
I am getting the R/S plot for that time series with default plot title,
font size. However, I want to  change the axis size, font size etc of this
plot, which I am unable to do as there is no formal argument here. Can
anyone suggest something about this? How can I change the font size, axis
size etc here?
Thanks.

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]