[R] Issue : Time to run a model on different computers

louis DALPRA d@lpr@@loui@ @ending from gm@il@com
Sun Jul 22 14:24:41 CEST 2018

Hello,

My issue is related to the time it takes to run a model on R between two different computers. On my teacher’s computer (MacBook Pro 2013; OS 10.9.5; R version 3.1.3) it takes only a few minutes to run it while on mine (MacBook Air 2014; OS 10.13.6; R version 3.5.1) it takes several hours. I checked for malware, and reinstalled the system but still no changes. Does any one have an idea on what might be the issue ?

In advance thank’s for your time and answers.