[R] a suggestion about the display of structural variants in R

Bogdan Tanasa t@n@@@ @ending from gm@il@com
Sat Jul 28 08:24:46 CEST 2018

Dear all,

we wish you a fruitful and refreshing weekend ! Thought that I may also
write to ask you for a suggestion, specifically if you could please advise
on whether there is any package already built (in R) that could help with
the following data visualization :

    we have a set of mutations from many cancer samples

    we would like to display the POINT MUTATIONS along the chromosome
coordinates (on the linear scale, ie. HORIZONTALLY)

    we would like to display the TRANSLOCATIONS (and GENE FUSIONS), as
VERTICAL LINES connecting the breakpoints that are located on the
chromosomes that are represented HORIZONTALLY

Thanks a lot,

-- bogdan

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]