[R] command to change some vars to missing into my dataset

Fri Jul 6 01:55:35 CEST 2018

Jim/Rui:

Strictly speaking, this is wrong. What you have described is MCAR --
missing completely at random -- not MAR. They are different! Nevertheless,
the OP seems to be similarly confused about this, so MCAR may in fact be
what what  was wanted. Without further context, it is as clear as mud to me.

Cheers,
Bert

Bert Gunter

sticking things into it."