[R] Breaking the samplesize package from CRAN

john matthew po|@@on200 @end|ng |rom goog|em@||@com
Fri Jul 27 13:45:44 CEST 2018

Dear Bert,
Thanks for your answer, I already wrote to the maintainer/author of
samplesize, Ralph Scherer, on Thu, Apr 19, 2018 but still have no
answer.

Does anyone have any ideas? Thank you.

John.