[R] Efficient manipulation with list object

Eric Berger er|cjberger @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sun Jun 10 18:11:49 CEST 2018

Sorry typos

Try this. Suppose your list of matrices is in the list locL.

nc <- 3

locL2 <- list()
for ( i in 1:length(locL) )
  locL2[[i]] <- as.numeric( t( locL[[i]] ) )

bigMat <- matrix(unlist(locL2), ncol=nc, byrow=TRUE)

HTH,
Eric