[R] Efficient manipulation with list object

ruipbarradas ru|pb@rr@d@@ @end|ng |rom @@po@pt
Sun Jun 10 19:15:23 CEST 2018

Hello,
Instead of Reduce try do.call.
do.call ('rbind', list)
But with such a long list it will still take time.
Hope this helps,
Rui Barradas

Enviado a partir do meu smartphone Samsung Galaxy.-------- Mensagem original --------De: Christofer Bogaso <bogaso.christofer using gmail.com> Data: 10/06/2018  16:33  (GMT+00:00) Para: r-help <r-help using r-project.org> Assunto: [R] Efficient manipulation with list object
Hi,

I have a list of length 10,000, and each element of that list is a matrix
with 3 columns and 2,000 rows.

Now when I tried to make a Matrix object with that list using
Reduce('rbind', list), my code is taking a considerable amount of time.

Is there any way to implement same above task in more efficient way?

Thanks,

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]