[R] Question

Sat Jun 30 19:41:35 CEST 2018

Your question is notable for what it is missing... any trace of R code. [1][2][3] Do read the Posting Guide.

I don't see "Sargan" in base R, so your analysis likely used a contributed package... there seem to be a couple, so your example code would clarify. I don't see the number of IVs listed in the print result of the ivmodels package, so you might have to use length( Z ) (your input) to record that. Note that it is typical of stats models in R to report degrees of freedom rather than number of inputs, so this may be intentional.

You should also keep in mind that contributed packages are maintained by their contributors. If they turn out to be missing features then adding those features will involve communicating with those contributors as indicated in the package DESCRIPTION file (summarized on the CRAN web site)... they may or may not subscribe to this mailing list.

[1] http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5963269/how-to-make-a-great-r-reproducible-example

[2] http://adv-r.had.co.nz/Reproducibility.html

[3] https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/reprex/index.html (read the vignette)