[R] data analysis for partial two-by-two factorial design

Bert Gunter bgunter.4567 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 00:04:28 CET 2018

But of course the whole point of additivity is to decompose the combined
effect as the sum of individual effects.

"Mislead" is a subjective judgment, so no comment. The explanation I
provided is standard. I used it for decades when I taught in industry.

Cheers,
Bert

Bert Gunter

sticking things into it."